Keto Zucchini Pizza Bites are one of my favorite snacks! Keto Zucchini Pizza Bites are simple to make and everyone will love them, even the kids! They’re a healthy, low-carb option for party snacking! They really are the perfect way to satisfy your cravings for pizza while following a Keto, low carb diet plan. They have all the flavor of pizza without the carbs!
Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 10 mins Total Time: 20 mins Calories: 145 kcal
Ingredients for Keto Zucchini Pizza Bites:
- 2 large zucchini
- 1/2 cup low carb pizza or tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- pizza toppings as desired
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a baking pan with foil and set aside.
- Slice Zucchini 1/4″ thick and arrange on prepared baking sheet.
- Top zucchini slices with pizza sauce, oregano, cheese and your favorite pizza toppings.
- Bake 5min or until zucchini is tender. Broil 5min or until cheese is bubbly and melted.
- To make larger rounds, slice zucchini diagonally.
- Feel free to top these bites with any of your regular favorite pizza toppings, chopped into small pieces!
- Calories 145
- Fat 9g
- Protein 10g
Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy our collection of recipes, crafts, health tips, gardening, DIY and more…