These Keto Lemon Bars are low carb and gluten free. I really love lemon bars! I can literally live by citrus based desserts, especially in the summer when they add that bit of much-needed freshness. These Keto Lemon Bars are yummy treats. If you’re looking for some excellent low carb lemon bars this is it. I am so glad I tried these. They are so close to the real thing and they really delicious. This is such a great recipe!
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 38 minutes | Total Time: 48 minutes | Servings: 16 people
Ingredients for Keto Lemon Bars:
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup low carb sweetener
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup powdered low carb sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon grass-fed gelatin (about half packet)
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- Blend crust ingredients using a pastry cutter. Press crust into a 8 x 8-inch baking pan spayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake for about 18 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly.
- Beat the ingredients for the filling for about a minute then pour evenly over the baked crust.
- Return to oven and bake again for about 15-20 minutes or until set.
- Let cool at room temperature, cut into 16 even squares. Keep cool in the refrigerator.
- Fat 6g
- Carbohydrates 2g
- Protein 2g
- Calories 71
Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy our collection of recipes, crafts, health tips, gardening, DIY and more…