Halloween Peanut Butter Mummy Pops are delicious, easy to make and just spooky enough to make the perfect Halloween treat! Not only are these little Mummy Pops cute, but they are incredibly easy, too! This recipe could not be easier, so I hope you make these for a perfectly spooktacular treat this Halloween!
Ingredients for Halloween Peanut Butter Mummy Pops:
- ⅔ cup natural peanut butter (unsalted, unsweetened)
- 2 Tbsp sweetened condensed milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp pumpkin spice
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- Food colouring gel
- In a medium bowl with a spatula or spoon, vigorously stir together all filling ingredients until mixture seizes into a thick dough. Roll into 1 Tbsp-sized balls and form around wooden sticks. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Chill while preparing coating.
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate and coconut oil until liquified. Remove from heat.
- Dip end tip of stick into melted white chocolate and spear one peanut butter ball with the coated end. Dip peanut butter balls (on stick) into melted chocolate, rolling to coat. Place on cake pop rack. Repeat with remaining peanut butter balls. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Once chilled, remove peanut butter balls from fridge. Return chocolate to heat over a double boiler. Using a spoon or fork, drizzle over chocolate to create thin mummy “bandages.” Chill for 30 minutes longer. Create eyes by dotting food colouring with a toothpick. Serve. Store leftovers lightly covered in refrigerator for up to 1 week or freeze for up to 1 month.